Note: Information contained
in this document meets the
requirements of 25 Texas
§229.406(e) (2) for parental
consent during the body
piercing of a minor when the
parent is present
• I have the authority to consent to the body piercing of my child.
• I have presented identification of myself and my minor child to the manager/artist of this establishment.
• I agree to remain present with
For the Establishment:
• The minor’s identity must be recorded.
• The parent’s identity must be recorded.
• Other materials presented demonstrating the status of the parent, managing
conservator, or guardian must be recorded.
• A client record must be completed and maintained in addition to the affidavit.